Dental Matrix Band:
Stainless steel with good hardness and elasticity,good restoration of missing teeth shgape,work with interdental wedge,can reduce gingival overhang,recover proximal contact point.
- The primary function of the matrix is to restore anatomic proximal contours and contact areas. A properly placed matrix should:
- Be rigid against the existing tooth structure
- Establish proper anatomic contour
- Restore correct proximal contact relation
- Prevent gingival overhang
- Be able to be easily removed