3-way syringe has 2 nozzles in a box controlled by 2 buttons. The Left Button Controls the Water Flow Volume, the Right Button Controls the Air Flow Volume. Pushing both buttons at the same time generates a mist. DENTMARK 3-Ways Syringe features an O-ring groove that secures tip-lock for patient safety and eliminates leakage. The angle in the tip provide an ideal placement of the tip anywhere in a patient’s mouth, and is strong enough to allow for retraction.
The box and hosuing is made of Premium Quality Stainless Steel. The handle is made of Hight Quality aluminium. with smooth styling that fits comfortably in your hand. The package includes 2 Autoclavable tips.
1. Highly Harm-free Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
2. Valve Core style button operation
3. Precise control of air, water and spray.
4. Smooth contours for quick, thorough cleaning.
5. Uses standard autoclavable tips or disposable tips.
6. Available nozzles is full autoclavable up to 134 °C / 273 °F
7. Tips are constructed of solid alloy.
1 Left Button Controls the Water Flow Volume
2 Right Button Controls the Air Flow Volume
3 Pushing Both Buttons at the Same Time Generates Mist.