Dental Nano Fill Bond - 5th Generation
Bonding Agent utilizes advanced Colloidal Glass Technology to provides a first class dental adhesive.
Direct Composite or compomer restorations, Adhesive Cementation, Composite repair Essential
Triehyleneglyol dimethacrylate, Alophatic polyester urethane acrylate, Adhesive accelator, Hydroxyethyl methacrylate Glutaraldehyde, Photoinitiators, Acetone
Application of Bonding Agent:
1. Dispense bonding directly onto a brush of micro brush by holding the brush tip directly over the nozzle of the title bottle.
2. Apply an ample amount of bonding, leave undisturbed for 15 secs. Remove solvents with a vigorous blast of air for at least 15 secs or untill no visible movement of the resin is noted. If the surface appears incompletely coated, apply additional material.
3. Cure bonding agent with a visible light cure unit for 20 secs.
4. When the restoration retention area lies primarily within dentin, apply a second layer. Remove solvents immediately and light cure for 20 seconds.
5. Restore with visible light cured or self cure composite resin of your choice or cement restoration with composite resin cement.