1 LTR OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
How it Works
Air is compressed by an oil-free air compressor, and the compressed air flows to the inlet P of the rotary value, which is controlled by the control plate.
A. When the rotating value is charged the compressed air is flowed from the P-A, and then from the rotating value A port to the molecular sieve (A bed), the nitrogen in the pressure air is adsorption by the molecular sieve, and the oxygen is entered into the flow gauge to control the output flow for oxygen absorption, Another way through the de -absorption hole into the molecular sieve (B bed), the B bed flushoing de-absorption , the desucking gas flows through the rotating value B mouth exhaust muffler drain into the atmosphere.
B. When the rotating value loses power, compressed air is flowed from P-B , and then from the rotating value B mouth to the molecular sieve (B bed) ,the nitrogen in the pressure air is de-absorptionhole into the molecular sieve (A bed), the A bed flushing de-absorption, the desucking mixed gas flows through the rotating value B mouth of the exhaust muffler drain into the atmosphere .AB two beds alternate work, to achieve oxygen production from the air directly, So that oxygen constantly supply oxygen use.
Installation & Operation
-Remove the oxygen machine from the box and remove all packaging.
-The right hand press and hold the oxygen machine along the direction of the illustration arrow to pull out the wet cup,dial the top wet cup cap, add cold pure water, the water level must not exceed the highest indication line position.
-Tighten the cap of the wet cup and return the wet cup to the machine. (The wet cup foot is aligned to the front shell hole of the machine , press tightly)
- connect power cord : First determine that the power switch of the oxygen machine is closed , connect one end of the power cord to the oxygen machine power outlet hole, the other end connected to a safety ground outlet with an electrical output. Do not use the power extension cord
-Clearing the outer
Wipe the outer of the machine at least once a month: first cut off the power supply, wipe with a clean, soft,damp cotton cloth or sponge, do not penetrate the liquid into the chassis gap.
- Wash or replace the filter sponges and the filter felt.
The filter sponge, felt cleaning and replacement to protect the compressor and molecular sieve,extend the life of the oxygen machine is very important,please clean and replace in time.
-Warning : When the filter sponge , the filter felt is not installed or wet, the oxygen machine must not be operated , which can cause lasting damage to the machine.
Generally clean and replace the filter sponge and the filter felt for every 100 hours of work.
- Removal of the filter sponge and the filter felt: located in the rear shell of the machine , the inlet filter cover can be pulled out, can directly remove the filter sponge , filter blanket. The time for cleaning the filter sponge and filter felt should be based on the actual use time and environmental. if there is a obviously dusts , regardless of t- Cleanihe length of use , it should be immediately cleaned or replace
Clean with a light cleaner and rinse it with clean water. It must be dried totally before installing it on the
-Clean the wet cup
The water in the wetcup should be replaced daily.
Clean the wet cup once a week , first with a light cleaner and then rinse with water to ensure oxygen hygiene.
The wet cup cover equipped should be cleaned when clean the wet cup
Note . If you have cleaned or not changed water for a long time resulting in scale or odor in the wet cup, soak the vinegar for half an haur to clean , shake and clean , then rinse with water.
- Cleaning the nasal tube
Nasal tube is disposable product . If reuse it, after each use it should be cleaned . It can be soaked with white vinegar for about 5 minute. Clean it with clean water or with medical alcohol wipe .
Note :( When cleaning , keep the inner of the nasal tube dry.)
- Servise conmmitment
The quality problem of this product from the date of sale within one week of non human factor , the company's responsible for the return , replacement, repair in the situtation of the normal use and storage , the quality problem of this product from the date of factory (one of use), the company will give free mainterance( compressor warranty period of two years ). The quality problem after one year (one year of use) providing the warranty card the company provides spare parts to mainterance. and collects reasonable charges. The warranty period is twelve months (from the date of sale ). After the warranty period , the mainterance servise will change the materials fees
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
-Fragile, consumables : headset-type oxygen absorbers,fuse tubes ,filter felt, filtration,wet cup
- Caused by the user, the machine can not work properly because of the enter of the water, drugs and other liquids.
- The whole machine into the water or rain:
- Failure caused by unauthorized dismantling, repair ingressortation and modification of the product.
- Failure caused by accidental fall in the course of use and handling:
- Failure caused by not following the ccorrect method of instructions:
- Unforeseen natural disasters (e.g. fires earthquakes ,floods etc. )
Matters needing attention
- Read the instructions in detail before use.
- Oxygen is a combustion assisted gas, please do not smoke and avoid flames.
- Do not turn on the machine frequently to avoid the machine started with pressure ,which will cause failure and affecting the machine life.
- Do not use if you find any unsafe condition of a damaged power cord or a plug.
- Ensure that the oxygen machine air vent, exhaust port is smooth , the distance from the exhaust port to the obstruction must not be less than 15cm
- Before daily oxygen absorption ,please replace the water storage in the wet cup. Pour out the water in the wet cup if do not use for a long time
- Oxygen absorbers is for personally using . Keep it clean.
- Waste and residues shall eb disposed of in accordance with the relevant national regulations.