- Sandpaper or split mandrels have a "split" above the reinforced base allowing the user to wind sandpaper, polishing cloth, or other abrasives around the gap.
- These mandrels come in tapered style and generally used to sand in tight spots.
- The tapered one offers access to undercuts.
- Maximum and recommended speeds depend on the type and size of accessory, as well as the mandrel in use.
- As a general rule, smaller accessories and mandrels can be used at higher speeds than larger accessories and mandrels.
- 3/32" head diameter, 3/4" slot length, 1/64" slot width. 1-3/4" overall length. 20,000 RPM Max Speed.
NOTE: Compatible with Lab Handpiece only.