3-way syringe has 2 nozzles
in a box controlled by 2 buttons. The Left Button Controls the Water Flow
Volume, the Right Button Controls the Air Flow Volume. Pushing both buttons at
the same time generates a mist. DENTMARK 3-Ways Syringe features an O-ring groove that
secures tip-lock for patient safety and eliminates leakage. The angle in the
tip provide an ideal placement of the tip anywhere in a patient’s mouth, and is
strong enough to allow for retraction.
box and hosuing is made of Premium Quality Stainless Steel. The handle is made
of Hight Quality aluminium. with smooth styling that fits comfortably in your
hand. The package includes 2 Autoclavable tips.
1. Highly Harm-free Aircraft-Grade
2. Valve Core style button operation
3. Precise control of air, water and
4. Smooth contours for quick,
5. Uses standard autoclavable tips or
6. Available nozzles is full
autoclavable up to 134 °C / 273 °F
7. Tips are constructed of solid
1 Left Button Controls the Water Flow
2 Right Button Controls the Air Flow
3 Pushing Both Buttons at the Same
Time Generates Mist.