DENTMARK DENTAL CORDLESS ENDO MOTOR WITH INBUILT APEX LOCATOR + TWO E-FILE FREE (EACH PACK OF 6PCS)
Cordless endo motor is a professional equipment for root canal treatment. It converts electrical into mechanical energy, and controls the rotation and transmission through the motor. It uses micro motor to achieve the purpose of expanding the root canal treatment. Cordless handpiece delivers freedom of movement.
1) Lightweight, ergonomic design, easy to carry
2) With 16:1 electric contra angle
3) It could store 9 programs. The parameter could be preset or modlified according to actual operation. P1-p6 for endo treatment mode, p7 for polishing mode, p8 for taking the treatment broken file mode,p9 for reciprocating mode.
4) The equipment will auto- reverse or auto reverse & stop, auto stop according to different torque and resistance.
5) Use soft starting and stop , provide convenient operation and protect the file from broken when suffer instant impact.
6) Electric contra angle are autoclave sterilization up to 135 dgree C.
7) Built-in recharging and high capacity battery not only brings convenience of replace battery, but also save the cost.
8) It will has an alarm when the battery is lower.
RANGE OF APPLICATION AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Cordless endo motor applies to stomatology. It use to expand the root canal in therapy such as pulp necrosis, chronic apical periodontitis, pulp- periodontal syndrome and for who has system disease which not suitable for teeth extraction but in need of treatment or keep offending teeth temporarily.
Dgree of protection against harmful into the liquid:
Common equipment(not anti-closed inlet device)
Operational mode: continuous operation
Adapter voltage AC: 100~240V 50/60Hz
Cordless endo motor is consist of motor, LCD screen, keypad, control circuilt, charging circuit, plastic shell, lithium battery led light and probe cord, file holder,contrary electrode,
speed (rpm) 140~600
speed ratio 16:1
6 MONTHS WARRANTY
DENTMARK DENTAL ROTARY FILES ( E FILES )
SET OF 6 PC E-FILES
It is a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians. It makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
-Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape.
-Colour-coded and easy to follow protocol.
-Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for files, with the same colour-codes for instant identification.
-Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
-High cutting power
-Apical taper for good canal cleaning.
-Fantastic debris removal due to the unique 'Multiple Taper' design of these instruments